- The essay must be written in English or Hindi. and word limit should be 500-1500 words.
- Essay must be original and unpublished, as any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of essay.
- Only one submission per author will be accepted. Multiple or incomplete submissions lead to disqualification.
- This competition is open to all students residing in India.
- Originality and clarity of the content, Quality of the analysis and research and Language and Structure of the essay. will be given priority during evaluation.
- Understanding of Socio Economic issues will also add to overall scoring.
Waste as a resource
Solid Waste Mgmt
Waste to Energy