RECYCLING TURNS THINGS INTO OTHER THINGS,
WHICH IS CALLED MAGIC
INTRODUCTION: Waste management is essential in today’s society. India a vibrant country. One of the most populated country in world. Due to increase in population, the generation of waste is getting doubled day by day. More over, the increase in waste is affecting the lives of many people. It’s our responsibility to recycle the waste and make it useful in our daily days. There are three ways of waste management.
MAIN BODY :
1. For instance, people living in slum areas are very close to the waste disposal area therefore they are
prone to various diseases. Hence putting their lives in danger
2. In order to maintain a healthy life, proper cleanliness and sanitation are necessary consequently, it’s only possible with proper waste management
3Waste management is the meaning of waste disposal and recycle it.
METHODS OF WASTE MANAGEMENT:
1. RECYCLING :
WHY WE NEED TO RECYCLE:
1. Most importantly it will help us to save our planet.
2. Besides recycling saves by facilitating the reprocess of paper which
will save millions of trees.
3. Also recycling saves a lot of energy because many things that we
recycle can easily be converted into virgin materials.
4. In addition it saves the lots of resources too.
THE PROCESS OF RECYCLING:
The various materials that we recycle have to go through a process that refines and purifies them. Different materials go a different process.
CONCLUSION : It’s our responsibility to manage waste and make it useful. We humans are only responsible for the waste so, we should only convert the waste in to into useful one. every one should feel their waste as their responsibility and do recycle or composting , etc…..
” THE EARTH IS A FINE PLACE AND WORTH FIGHTING FOR”