MY WASTE, MY RESPONSIBILITY
- INFORMATION ABOUT WASTE
- VARIOUS YOJNA
- WASTE DISPOSAL MEASURE
I am going to write an essay today, I have taken this subject because reminds people of their responsibility.garbage spread dirt in our country.waste makes us and our neighbors unhealthy.peaple are using more and more which is causing more waste.it can only and only happen recycling and no more use.plastic waste cannot mix with soil.
waste management is weak in our country, so to speak. we should dispose of our waste ourselves. how can the country if we cannot keep our home clean? our society is healthy if we keep our home clean and if our society is clean then so is our country.
Gandhiji and our prime minister of India Narendra Modi make” sawachh Bharat yojana”. in PM Narendra Modi yojana, at home garbage truck arrives and picks up the garbage.where does that waste really go? we don’t anyone.in my opinion garbage goes on to an open place and who people live around that open space. those people get sick. we have disposed of our waste ourselves. how do we do that? that’s what I tell you.
- waste disposal measures
- separate dry and wet waste.
- in dry waste, plastics bags, papers, etc, included.
- in wet waste, peel the vegetables and fruits.
- after washing the plastic bags, give it to the wrecker.
- there is the process of wet waste, collect the wet waste in a closed bucket and that put some clay in it, keeping a few days, it will be composed.
- so that would be the best remedy from the waste.
- make money from the garbage.
- composted wet waste, thrown into the trees.
my waste needs to be shorted out on my own.” my waste, my responsibility.”
although ben put on plastic even today people use plastic bags. this waste is eaten by cow, goat, dog, etc.so my last few words in the essay that,