As we know that plastic pollution is the environment has been a topic of great concern. Plastic is a basic material and it pollutes the water lakes, rivers, ponds, etc.
Plastic is a very convenient and useful material in our day to day life and daily chores. It is versatile uses however, it does have lots of harmful effects. One of the worst substance. It causes pollution in nature, it is also responsible for death of birds and many aquatic animals.
Now, I am going to discuss on the alone given topic that how we can converts plastic into a wealth from waste every day we as they drink it’s a waste, but do they even know that this waste can we a great wealth to nation. For me it’s a big NO!!
So first of all we should know the nearing of waste and wealth.
‘Waste’ is something that is of no user or it is considered to be garbage and ‘wealth’ is something which is very important and a valuable things without which we cannot even think of living. There is no complete policy of how the disposal of waste from the cities should be done.
In this situation ‘waste to wealth on the useful to us’.
Today the earth has been filled with a lot of waste. There is a lot of plastic, waste, garbage and the most important electronic waste. We all human beings produce these waste and dump this waste according to our needs and necessities.
Plastic waste is one of the biggest problem for us and the only solution for this is recycling. According to me recycling is the rest way to manage used plastic and convert it into new product. We should keep in our mind the 3R’s of earth REDUCE, REUSE, AND RECYCLE to convert waste management products into new products.
There are various uses of plastic:-
* The highover in Jammu from Balki Nagar to Domana has and underground covering with plastic to love the road from water.
* Plastic is use for packaging goods, plastic is versatile, hygiene, lightweight, flexible, and highly durable.
* Waste it wealth is the way forward to make India clean. Pawing brick is made by recycling plastic. Plastic is even converted into fuel. So how can you even think that this is a waste? It’s not, it is blessings only when seen from the positive side and even used positively not polluting the environment.
* In many countries plastic is recycled and used to make bags.
* Even in ISRO the Chandrayan mission made the protective sheet of the satellite from plastic and it was in the history that India achieved a great respect from other countries. They used plastic which was light weight and the main criteria of their satellite.
* Road built from recycled plastic waste and more delite in extreme weather conditions compared to conventional roads.
* Recycle plastic waste to make colorful flower tiles. Plastic waste is crushed, washed with detergent and sodium bicarbonate to disinfect it, mixed with fillers like fly ash.
At last I just want to say that “The earth does not belong to us” we belong to earth. Clean India green india.
It totally depends on us how we use or misuse a thing it can either become awaste for us or be a wealth to us to take country to a better heights.
STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY!!