We have started packaging even our daily use products like milk and water in Polybags!! In cities, fruits and vegetables can be bought packed in beautiful polystyrene and plastic packaging -we pay so much and what we do? Contribute heavily to environmental pollution. While unveiling the reality plastic is the spur that human giving as a part of gratitude to all resources that the mother earth is giving. OH MY GOD!! From my childhood days onwards I only learnt about 5 types of pollution : noise, water, air,soil,radioactive.But in these current scenario in addition to these we have to add one more that is plastic pollution. In this 21st century we are living in the plastic world Even though we know the threats and frustrations caused by the plastic but still acting as blind including me. Plastic is a major for to humans as well as animals.It has undeliberately became a consequential partner for all of us so I don’t think how much it would be effective if we take an incentive to completely avoid the plastic. Moreover avoiding we can turn this adversity into opportunity like our PM Narendra modi told earlier.
Currently I was really mesmerized to read this news: The Delhi international airport limited (DIAL) has become the first airport in India to become free of plastics.The airport committed itself to become single use plastics free on world environment day in 2018.Yes that’s a good news we can also take some other measures into consideration :
* Ahmed Khan who was a sack manufacturer took an innovative step to recycle plastic. He used polyblend and bitumen obtained from plastic film as a raw materials to lay roads which increases road life by giving a good amount of money to the rag pickers.Thanks to innovations like polyblend, we might still avoid being smothered by plastic waste.
* If we give more job security, medical help, bank loans without credits to municipality workers, ashaworkers etc and if we ensure them that they are in the safe hands then process like collection, segregation, recycling and reusing will definitely be a simple walkover.
* After this corona pandemic many people got triggered due to unemployment and really work hard to meet the both ends of their livelihood. So giving them some loans in the form of capital as a financial back up to start small scale industries to convert this plastics into tiles, 3D printer filament, fuel oil will definitely bring green shoots of hope in their life.
* If we replace polythene bags with paper bags then it will help to eradicate the financial recession of widows,grandparents living alone.
* From 8th St onwards till 12th we have a separate session for sex education likewise we want separate education for the demolition of pollution. A child will get a master degree if he learnt about plastic but to become a human being and patriotic citizen then we have to teach them how to make our birthplace clean.
Our government is investing a huge amount of money for various multinational and international projects. They are also very concerned about the future of students but don’t forget to build up or to conserve this nation for them to live. City authorities in low income countries spend 20percentage of their budgets on solid waste management. So the ministry of our government can definitely create a milestone history in these innovations which enable to give birth to a lot of Ahmed Khans here otherwise plastic will be the main ingredient of all our grandchildren’s recipes. Remember we have only one planet to live and for the upcoming generation also. Everything is possible because I strongly believe in the words of Paulo Coelho “IF YOU NEEDS ANYTHING THEN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE CONSPIRES IN ACHIEVING IT FOR YOU”.Today in this cyber world the only one request to all my brothers and sisters “waste to wealth ” this should be the trending hashtag from this moment itself.
“Be the change you want to see in the world “