plastic :from waste to wealth
- Plastic are typically organic polymers of high molecular mass and often contain other substances they are usually synthetic most commonly derived from petrochemicals.
- The treasure is hidden in the trash it is a different matter that we are for behind in extracting the money kept in the treasury.
- Waste management is in bad condition in India. There is no complete policy of how the disposal of waste from the cities should be done.
- In such a situation tha mantra to take “waste to wealth”can be useful to us.
- These days our Earth has been filled by a lot of waste. There is a lot of garbage, plastic waste and electronic waste.
- We always procedures it and dump it when we need the new one.Our best are piling up and continuously a accumulating.
- Plastic waste is one of the biggest problem for us now. And our solution in this problem is recycling….
- In my opinion, recycling is a way to manage used item into new products.
- We can Reduce, Reuse and Recycling (3R) waste management.
- Recycling turn things into other things which is like magic.
- We know that nowadays plastic is the one materials that widely used by human in all of the country.
- Most of our goods become from plastic .
- The bad news is,plastic wastes that come from our unusable goods end up in the ocean.
- There are 50% to 80% plastic wastes on the sea are coming from the land and it will cause a big problem to 267 species in this world. That one example is more than enough to start recycling our plastic waste.
- We can start from reduce and reuse first for reduce example:-when we buy something, we should prepare our own bag to put the goods we buy, dispose the waste according to the bin set specially provided for plastic, use a refill bottle for our drink bottle, and prefer paper bag than plastic bag.
- When we use plastic bag also generate waste after its usefulness is lost. It is here that the real disconnect happened the industry did not realise that it has to work faster to generate collection method for plastic waste to make it an employment generation sector and generate application for plastic waste with product to suit industry and society.
- Plastic waste can be used for energy generation.
- Today we have to save our earth by reduce the useless stuff and today we have time for it paper,plastic,glass, aluminium cans are some example of products that are recycled or recycle in large quantities,so we should not waste it only there we keep our earth save.
“The world is changed by your example not by your opinion”