The waste in our community is responsibility of the citizens leaving their and the municipal of our locality.
Their are mainly two groups of people who dump their waste on streets
1. The locality members
2. Local vendors and street stall holders.
☆Different ways through which large amount of waste is dumped on streets
1. Many people just throw their household waste carrying in plastic cover on their go to their work from bike/car.
2. Many dump their old furniture old clothes ,etc..on streets.
3. Local people throw their rotten food outside their yards.
4. Many through their household waste on streets during night to save 100 RS which is charged by municipal people to treat the waste.
5. Street vendors dumb their waste which includes plastic plates,cups and covers they also through spolied fruits and vegetables.
》Their are various reasons for our community being surrounded by waste in which the first reason is we feel shy/afraid to stop one from dumping waste on streets and the next is we are so busy that we feel it is waste of time to stop others from dumping waste on streets and the last and most important is most of us doesn’t feel that keeping community clean makes their home (INDIA)clean and healthy.
☆Steps to be taken to keep our community clean.
1. Municipal should install 2 dustbin in locality in which street vendors can throw their wet and dry waste and it should be treated every day by municipal people.
2. A huge amount of fine should be impose on whoever dump the waste on streets. This should be like (click and punish) whoever click photo of the waste dumping man would send it to municipal office and would be given a reward and dumping person should pay fine.
3. A awareness campaign should be held once in a month to educate people how to treat different types of waste.
☆Their are various harmful effects of community waste
1. Accidents : when the streets are filled with waste it
results in less space for traffic leading accidents.
2. Harmful diseases: Many flies like mosquitoes, housefly etc..breed on this waste which results in dengue, malaria etc..
3. Respiratory problems : This waste releases harmful gases like methane, carbon dioxide, etc.. which leads to respiratory problems and lung diseases.
4. Death of animals:As animals like cows,dogs,cats,etc..feed on this waste containing plastic bags which when consumed by the animals results in their death.
5. Blockage of drainage system and water pollution: This waste of streets gets placed in our drainage system when the floods occur and when their are rains resulting blockage ,this waste also gets in rivers and lakes with flow of water leading water pollution.
6. Loss of marine life: As this waste gets into lakes and rivers the fishes consume them resulting their death this results in deaths of fishes tortoises and many more.
7. Soil pollution: The soil gets contaminated and losses its capacity resulting loss of plantation.
》So we should understand the need of proper treatment of waste to lead a clean and healthy life this could be only achieved when we feel whole world as our home not just four walls
LETS PLEDGE TO MAKE CLEAN INDIA ,HEALTHY INDIA